[J3] [SC22WG5.6356] Whither WG23 work

TAKATA Masayuki takata at edogawa-u.ac.jp
Mon Jun 28 20:34:17 UTC 2021

Steve and John,

Thanks for providing us with the background document.

Do you know if there is a technically-identical digital copy of the current ISO/IEC TR 24772-1 that we can obtain, for free, for limited use in drafting the Fortran Part?

Regards,
Makki

--
Takata, Masayuki: Professor
Edogawa University, 474 Komaki, Nagareyama, Chiba 270-0198 Japan
email: takata at edogawa-u.ac.jp