[J3] [SC22WG5.6343] WG5 meeting starts next week

Steve Lionel steve at stevelionel.com
Fri Jun 18 20:15:11 UTC 2021

Hello all WG5 members...

This is a reminder that the next joint WG5/J3 meeting is Monday and
Wednesday, June 21, 23, 28 and 30, from 1700-2000 ET (UTC-0400). Zoom
connection details are posted at June 2021 virtual meeting #224 connection
info - J3 Work Items (j3-fortran.org)
<https://j3-fortran.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=90> - let me know if you
will be attending and don't have access to the J3 discussion board.

I have attached the list of people who registered at the ISO site for the
meeting. (Registration is now closed, but it's a formality.) If your name
is not on the list and you will be attending, please reply to me (only!)
and say so.

Steve