[J3] [fortran] Re: [EXTERNAL] [fortran] Selecting meeting dates/times for virtual J3 meeting #223

Clune, Thomas L. (GSFC-6101) thomas.l.clune at nasa.gov
Fri Jan 15 13:35:48 UTC 2021

Agreed with all on subgroups.    Some subgroup leads (ahem) just had not properly anticipated the format last time around.  We'll be better organized this time.

Regarding plenary, I really don't have a strong opinion, except for more time overall.   As a person roughly in the middle of the range of time zones, I'm least impacted by the variants.

    Reuben apparently can read my mind. I agree with what he says here.