[J3] [EXTERNAL] Questions about DO CONCURRENT and locality

Damian Rouson damian at sourceryinstitute.org
Tue Jul 7 17:16:55 EDT 2020

Steve suggested adding a note to the standard earlier in the discussion.
Given the amount of discussion this has generated, it would be great if a
note could be added.  I'm trying to distill from this discussion what
useful advice to incorporate into upcoming Fortran 2018 courses.  Is it
correct to take away from this discussion that DEFAULT(NONE) is a good
practice to ensure that the programmer thinks through locality and
explicitly specifies it?

Damian