[J3] posts

Milan Curcic caomaco at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 15:55:40 EST 2020

Just chiming in to express my strong support for the consideration of
proposals for 202Y in the meeting, as proposed by Ondrej.

Second, I'd love to be able to help the Committee's great work with Fortran
development. For me, as for many others, it's not practically feasible to
join the committee and attend meetings. However, there's a lot that can be
done between meetings and there is a strong and willing community that
Committee could tap into to delegate much of the tedious and hard work. The
Github repo mentioned in this thread is a great example of it. I believe
that together we can make Committee's work easier and more fun.

Cheers,
milan