[J3] branch based on ieee class ?

Malcolm Cohen malcolm at nag-j.co.jp
Thu Nov 7 19:09:29 EST 2019

> But neither of the compilers I'm targeting support == and /= :-(

I find that hard to believe. Every compiler I have access to supports them. (Though annoyingly, several that I did have access to had their licences expired on 31st Oct so I could not test as many as I normally would.)

Sounds more like a misdiagnosed typo in your code…

Here’s how I checked:

use ieee_arithmetic

implicit none

print *,ieee_positive_denormal==ieee_positive_inf,ieee_positive_zero==ieee_positive_zero

end

..............Malcolm Cohen, NAG Oxford/Tokyo.