(j3.2006) (SC22WG5.5873) Interop part of summary of the new features

Brian Friesen bfriesen
Wed Jun 14 13:05:03 EDT 2017

Hi John,

> I now have a draft of the interop. part of my summary of the new features,
> and it is attached. I would be grateful of comments, particularly about
> errors and omissions.

I noticed a few minor grammatical things in the draft, which are enumerated
below. (Apologies in advance for sounding daft about some of these; I am
new to
this process.)

p. 7, Section 2.7.1

The sentence defining "type" seems to be missing the word "be".

p. 12, Section 2.10

"... re assumed-size arrays ... " seems to be an abbreviation of
"regarding"?

p. 13, Section 2.11

"Because the size an assumed ... " seems to be missing the word "of".

p. 14, Section 2.13

"... allocated allocated ... " should be "allocated allocatable"?

p. 15, Section 2.16

- "... to these MP functions." Should this be "MPI" rather than "MP?"

Thanks.