(j3.2006) (SC22WG5.5871) Updated information on the upcoming meeting in Garching

Toon Moene toon
Tue Jun 13 15:11:58 EDT 2017

On 06/13/2017 03:33 PM, Bader, Reinhold wrote:

> Dear WG5,

> I have updated the document at
>
> http://reinhold.bader.userweb.mwn.de/wg5/m213_additional_info.html
>
> with additional information about the guided tours and the social event.

> Currently I have the following list of participants (culled from my
> eMail and therefore not 100% guaranteed to be complete):

> Dan Nagle
>
> Bill Long
>
> Tom Clune
>
> Steve Lionel
>
> Anton Sterenlikht
>
> Malcolm Cohen
>
> Tom Knox
>
> Nathan Sircombe
>
> Jon Steidel
>
> Brian Friesen
>
> Takata Masayuki
>
> Reinhold Bader
>
> John Reid

> Anyone who feels missed out please advise as soon as possible (including
> information about tour/social event participation).

Well, I do not see my name on the list, but I am planning to participate
(booked hotel and flight in April).

Kind regards,

--
Toon Moene - e-mail: toon at moene.org - phone: +31 346 214290