(j3.2006) (SC22WG5.5870) Updated information on the upcoming meeting in Garching

Bader, Reinhold Reinhold.Bader
Tue Jun 13 09:33:51 EDT 2017

Dear WG5,

I have updated the document at
http://reinhold.bader.userweb.mwn.de/wg5/m213_additional_info.html
with additional information about the guided tours and the social event.

Currently I have the following list of participants (culled from my eMail and therefore not 100% guaranteed to be complete):

Dan Nagle

Bill Long

Tom Clune

Steve Lionel

Anton Sterenlikht

Malcolm Cohen

Tom Knox

Nathan Sircombe

Jon Steidel

Brian Friesen

Takata Masayuki

Reinhold Bader

John Reid

Anyone who feels missed out please advise as soon as possible (including information about tour/social event participation).

I also invited Heinz Bast and Tobias Burnus, however Heinz is traveling and Tobias has a day job, so neither can take part in the meeting itself. Tobias intends to be present
for the Wednesday dinner, though.

Cheers
Reinhold