(j3.2006) (SC22WG5.5867) Summary of the new features

John Reid John.Reid
Fri Jun 2 07:08:05 EDT 2017

WG5,

There have been enough changes to my summary to justify sending you a
new version, which is attached. I decided that it was worth making the
IEEE changes into a separate chapter.

The interop. chapter is more than half-written, but I have excluded it
because I want it to be complete and (a bit) polished before asking for
comments.

I would like to thank all those that commented. It has been very
helpful. Comments on this version will be very welcome, too. Please
discard the old version.

Cheers,

John.