(j3.2006) Houston floods and Carl Burch

Miles Ellis miles.ellis
Wed Aug 30 06:42:30 EDT 2017

This is nothing to do with Fortran, for which I apologise. However, I wonder if any old Fortran geezers have heard anything from Carl Burch since the recent floods in Houston.

Carl and Sandra live in Houston, only a mile or so north of Lake Houston, which must have put their home very much at risk. I have sent Carl an email to see if they, and their home, are alright, but have had no reply.

If anyone who knows/knew Carl from the old J3 days has any news about them I would appreciate knowing, as it is worrying to know nothing about one of my oldest friends in the Fortran community.

With best wishes,

Miles