(j3.2006) STAT arguments to intrinsics inconsistent

Malcolm Cohen malcolm
Thu Aug 24 04:09:06 EDT 2017

Hi folks,

For the atomics, STAT is required to have a decimal range of at least 4.

The same is true of the collectives and EVENT_QUERY.

EXITSTAT has to have a decimal range of at least 9, but CMDSTAT is 4.  I
don't object to that.

STATUS is also range 4.

In MOVE_ALLOC, STAT is required to be default integer.  I *do* object to
that.

I think we should change MOVE_ALLOC to be the same as all the other STAT
arguments, i.e. decimal range of at least four.

..............Malcolm Cohen, NAG Oxford/Tokyo.