(j3.2006) (SC22WG5.5944) AW: draft comments for CD

John Reid John.Reid
Tue Aug 22 11:29:13 EDT 2017

Reinhold,

Bader, Reinhold wrote:
> Hello John,
>
> thanks for the feedback. Further comments inline.

Thanks for telling me how you have treated my comments.

187:26. I don't think this edit is needed. An associated coarray is
established by the association, see 5.4.8, para 3.

Re 562:32, I agree that a change at 187:26 is desirable, but it should
be a separate comment in order with the others. The TS (at 10: 23-24)
says "The coarray shall be established when the CHANGE TEAM statement
begins execution." but this seems not to have made it to the draft
standard. How about using these words?

I think an edit might be needed to the example on 562.

Cheers,

John