(j3.2006) (SC22WG5.5937) Convener's report from SC22 meeting

David Muxworthy d.muxworthy
Thu Aug 17 12:55:32 EDT 2017

Anton Shterenlikht wrote:

> I guess they probably have lofty ideas, such as
> widening participation, inclusion, etc.,

I am afraid I get the opposite impression - they want to limit participation in working groups to only those formally approved by their national body.  I can't just find the point at which this nonsense was decided but attach a long-winded explanation of how to book a place at a meeting.  As John says, there are ways around the problem.

David