(j3.2006) R863 (IMPLICIT)

Malcolm Cohen malcolm
Wed Aug 16 00:49:59 EDT 2017

I agree.

The words you are looking for seem to be something like:

C731 (R727) The same type-attr-spec shall not appear more than once in a given derived-type-stmt.

We say this kind of thing, in this way, in many places.

Cheers,

From: Steve Lionel
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2017 10:12 AM
To: J3
Subject: (j3.2006) R863 (IMPLICIT)

In comp.lang.fortran, Ian Harvey wonders if there's a missing constraint on R863 to prohibit an implicit-none-spec from appearing more than once. For example:

implicit none (external, external, external, type, type)

I think he's right, though right now I am having trouble thinking of a similar situation in the language to look for appropriate text. (Hmm, maybe R1129 (concurrent-locality)? Is one allowed to have LOCAL(X),LOCAL(Y)? )

Steve

--

.

Disclaimer

The Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 1249803. The registered office is: Wilkinson House, Jordan Hill Road, Oxford OX2 8DR, United Kingdom.

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business.