(j3.2006) (SC22WG5.5932) cobounds inside a CHANGE TEAM

John Reid John.Reid
Fri Aug 11 10:37:41 EDT 2017

Reinhold,

The cosubscripts of ic are not altered by entering the CHANGE TEAM
construct, so the lower cobound remains 2. For cosubscripts relative to
the new team, an associating entity is needed.

Cheers,

John