(j3.2006) comments and votes

Bill Long longb
Tue Aug 8 16:50:28 EDT 2017

I submitted 17-187 for a minor editorial change. See paper for motivation.
This change is editorial, not technical.

Here is the edit:

[333:32-33] In 15.6.2.5 Separate module procedures, paragraph 3,
replace the beginning of the second sentence

"It is recursive if and only if it is declared to be recursive"

with

"It is recursive unless it is declared to be nonrecursive"