(j3.2006) Fwd: [fortran] Groups - Ballot opened: "PL22.3 votes to Approve with Comments for SC22 N5191 - ISO/IEC CD 1539-1"

Bill Long longb
Mon Apr 17 19:32:31 EDT 2017

Perhaps I misunderstand the ballot as formed, but my impression is that if we vote ?yes?, then INCITS will send the  current set of comments in the Word file to SC22/WG5 as the statement of the US position on the CD,  as a vote to approve with those comments.