(j3.2006) hotel reservations

Toon Moene toon
Mon May 9 14:37:12 EDT 2016

On 05/06/2016 08:02 PM, Dan Nagle wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Attached is the hotel?s list of reservations.
>
> If you think you should be listed and are not, please contact
> the hotel RSN and clarify things!

Amazingly enough, I am not on this list, in spite of the fact that I
booked during our February meeting and have a confirmation.

I used Antoon Moene as my name (as that matches my passport) and the
confirmation number I got was: 418Z7JAJ1.

Could you try and contact the hotel - I have very bad experiences
placing phone calls over 8-9 hours time difference ...

If your action doesn't lead to any conclusion, I will give it a try.

Thanks in advance,

--
Toon Moene - e-mail: toon at moene.org - phone: +31 346 214290
At home: http://moene.org/~toon/; weather: http://moene.org/~hirlam/