(j3.2006) (SC22WG5.5821) [ukfortran] Result of straw ballot

John Reid John.Reid
Mon Dec 5 04:43:56 EST 2016

Cohen Malcolm wrote:
> This is a vote whether to put something in the standard, or not.

Well, all four clearly passed, so you have authority to put them all in
the draft standard. I was expecting that the comments would be
considered at the Feb. J3 meeting. How's this more precise wording?

C vote passes, subject to J3 considering the comments during future
editorial processing

Cheers,

John.