(j3.2006) F2008 Bessel Functions

mark leair PGI mark.leair
Thu Feb 12 20:23:55 EST 2015

Hi,

We (PGI) have recently added the F2008 Bessel Functions to our compiler. We noticed that the language specification includes the I,J,Y variety of the Bessels but not the K. We have received a customer request for the K Bessels too. Was there any particular reason for not including the K Bessels in the F2008 standard?

-Mark