(j3.2006) (SC22WG5.5346) "The Future of Fortran" session scheduled for Supercomputing '14 in November

mark leair PGI mark.leair
Wed Sep 17 10:35:48 EDT 2014

You can use me (Mark LeAir) as a contact for PGI (email: mark.leair at pgroup.com). I'll pass the invitation onto our SC'14 attendees so someone can attend on our behalf.

From: j3-bounces at mailman.j3-fortran.org [mailto:j3-bounces at mailman.j3-fortran.org] On Behalf Of Lionel, Steve
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2014 6:25 AM
To: WG5
Subject: (j3.2006) (SC22WG5.5346) "The Future of Fortran" session scheduled for Supercomputing '14 in November

* PGP - S/MIME Signed by an unverified key: 09/17/2014 at 06:24:55 AM
My proposal for a Birds-of-a-Feather session on "The Future of Fortran" for Supercomputing '14 in November has been accepted and scheduled for 12:15-1:15PM, Thursday, November 20. Damian has previously told me that he and Karla can participate, and I'd like to have as many vendors and committee members join us as possible. I know that most of you don't attend SC, but I'm putting it out there in case you will be attending. I do know that PGI is often at SC but I don't have contacts there - can someone supply me with a contact so I can ask that they join the session? Contact info for Absoft and Pathscale would also be appreciated.  If you would like to participate, please let me know (send directly to me, please.)

This is going to be a vendor-neutral presentation primarily on the current state of the standard and what's new in Fortran 2015, with time for Q+A.

Steve Lionel
Intel Developer Support
Merrimack, NH

* Lionel, Steve <steve.lionel at intel.com<mailto:steve.lionel at intel.com>>
* Issuer: Intel Corporation - Unverified

* PGP Unprotected
* text/plain body