(j3.2006) (SC22WG5.5336) WG5/N2028: WG5 letter ballot on N2027 == Draft TS for TS 18508, Additional Parallel Features in Fortran

Whitlock, Stan stan.whitlock
Fri Sep 12 13:58:47 EDT 2014

Please answer the following question "Is N2027 ready for forwarding to
SC22 as the DTS?" in one of these ways.

1) Yes.
2) Yes, but I recommend the following changes.
3) No, for the following reasons.
4) Abstain.

My answer is 2) Yes, but I recommend the following changes:  I agree with John Reid's ballot comments.

Thanks

/Stan Whitlock
Intel Corp

________________________________
                                         ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22/WG5 N2028

                       WG5 letter ballot on N2027

                       John Reid, 22 August 2014

This is a WG5 letter ballot on N2027, the fifth draft DTS for
TS 18508, Additional Parallel Features in Fortran.

N2027 was prepared by the editor, Bill Long, following the
recent meeting of J3. Details of the changes made from the previous
draft, N2007, are given in N2029.

This is an individual vote. Please send your vote to sc22wg5 at open-std.org
to arrive by 9 a.m. (UK time) on 13 September 2014.