(j3.2006) (SC22WG5.5259) Fwd: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 22/WG 5 New documents available on ISOTC eCommittee

John Reid John.Reid
Fri Jun 13 11:17:01 EDT 2014

WG5,

Those of you who are registered with ISO will have received the attached
notification. Whether registered or not, you should be able to go to the
committee home page, click on N-Documents list, then see the documents.
Only N2015/6 are new and they are on the NAG website too. I am still
experimenting with the ISO system.

My plan is to put all the documents in the "Library" called 03 Meetings
and resolutions. This makes them open. Within this library, I plan to
have a directory for each calendar year instead of doing it by 50s,
which was the old rule. I have put just one document in the 2013
directory. If you click on N-Documents list, you see them all,
regardless of directory.

This all seems fine to me. Does anyone have any comments before I go any
further with mounting documents?

Cheers,

John.