(j3.2006) 14-007

Malcolm Cohen malcolm
Thu Jan 23 22:07:16 EST 2014

Hi folks,

I have uploaded 14-007 to the Edit folder.

I went through the proper procedure for uploading to the meeting folder, but got
   "error moving  to /var/www/uploads/"
Dan, can you do whatever is necessary please?  Thanks in advance.

My notes are pretty rough, but are in paper 14-106.

I failed one paper as it was missing an important necessary edit.  It should not
be too difficult to craft the replacement, but it does need to be done
carefully.

There are two new Unresolved Technical Issues, both arising from corrigendum 3.
Both contain suggested repairs.

At meeting 203, please write any further editorial and technical changes against
14-007 not 10-007r1 (or its doppelganger 12-007).  This does not apply to the
coarray TS at this point, since its edits need to be against the published F2008
standard.

................................Malcolm Cohen, Nihon NAG, Tokyo.