(j3.2006) US Delegation for WG5 meeting

Lionel, Steve steve.lionel
Wed Feb 19 16:13:46 EST 2014

This is for US J3 members only - all others can ignore.

One of the standard things the US TAG does each year is select the delegates
for the upcoming WG5 meeting. We did that last week - the list is everyone
in the US TAG. INCITS requires that the US IR, that's me now, submit the
list of delegates "in ANSI form". I have updated the 2012 document that
INCITS sent me based on the member list in 13-001 and some email requests.
Please look this over to see if I spelled your name and details right. I
don't think I left anyone out. The order in the document is of no meaning -
I will probably alphabetize it before I submit it.  I left Fax numbers in
for those who already had them listed, but didn't add new ones and wasn't
going to. Please reply to me only if you have any edits.

Steve