(j3.2006) Work plan

Van Snyder Van.Snyder
Wed Feb 5 19:59:05 EST 2014

On Thu, 2014-02-06 at 09:42 +0900, Malcolm Cohen wrote:
> On Feb 5, 2014, at 14:56 , Van Snyder <Van.Snyder at jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
> > After Malcolm's comments on the two interps that said "We ought to do
> > this additional thing in the next revision," it seems that the only item
> > on the work plan that is not yet completed is US-14: "ISO/IEC 60559:2010
> > compatibility."
>
> No, as editor I "failed" one of the m202 papers as it needed extra work and in
> particular one more edit I did not have the time/energy to make up on the fly.
> This needs to be redone.

Which paper is this?  Should I remove it from the Edits column of
14-010r1, or at least remove the "E" from the SXE column?

> There are also two UTIs arising from applying the corrigenda.  These need papers
> addressing them.  I did sketch out how I thought these should probably be fixed.

Should we have an "apply the corrigenda" work item in 14-010r1?  The
most likely paper to list under under the Specs, syntaX and Edits
columns is N2005.  It might be helpful to have the item there, without
"E" in the SXE column until the UTI's are addressed.

In general, we could have numerous papers for each part of a work item.
It would probably make sense to list the latest one, and try to be
careful to list earlier ones in the "References" header in each paper.