(j3.2006) Work plan

Van Snyder Van.Snyder
Wed Feb 5 19:46:19 EST 2014

On Wed, 2014-02-05 at 17:23 -0700, Dan Nagle wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Malcolm promised to take the list of issues he wrote
> for 202 and write a paper from it.  Possibly, he doesn?t
> want to discuss it at a meeting he won?t attend.

It took me a while to find 13-356 using this cryptic reference to it.

Should it be in 14-010r1 under the "Specs" column?  It has a bit more
meat than 13-227.  I wouldn't yet put "S" in the "SXE" column since that
column is "Specs, syntaX, Edits complete," and (as far as I can tell)
there was no vote on 13-356 at 202.