(j3.2006) (SC22WG5.5322) Minutes & ballot on draft TS

John Reid John.Reid
Fri Aug 22 10:27:22 EDT 2014

WG5,

There have been no comments on the minutes lately. I have made the small
changes requested by Makki and Bill. The final version is N2020.

Bill has revised the draft TS, following the large number of edits made
at the June meeting. It is N2027. Notes on what he did are in N2029.
Unfortunately, there are only 7 weeks and 3 days to go before the J3
meeting and only 5 weeks and 3 days before the 2-week deadline. I have
therefore decided to make the ballot last 3 weeks - sorry about that,
but I think it is important to have time to respond to the votes before
the meeting. The ballot is in N2028 and closes on 13 Sept.

All these documents are on livelink:
       bitly.com/sc22wg5

Cheers,

John.