(j3.2006) (SC22WG5.5192) Ballot on draft DTS

Daniel C Chen cdchen
Tue Apr 15 10:27:47 EDT 2014

>Please answer the following question "Is N2007 ready for forwarding to
>SC22 as the DTS?" in one of these ways.
>
>1) Yes.
>2) Yes, but I recommend the following changes.
>3) No, for the following reasons.

I vote "YES".

Daniel

XL Fortran Development - IBM Toronto Software Lab
Phone: 905-413-3056
Tie: 969-3056
Email: cdchen at ca.ibm.com
http://www.ibm.com/software/awdtools/fortran/xlfortran

From:	John Reid <John.Reid at stfc.ac.uk>
To:	WG5 <sc22wg5 at open-std.org>,
Date:	03/12/2014 11:44
Subject:	(j3.2006) (SC22WG5.5192) Ballot on draft DTS
Sent by:	j3-bounces at mailman.j3-fortran.org

WG5,

Bill Long has prepared a new draft DTS for additional parallel features,
incorporating all the changes agreed during the February meeting of J3,
and it has been checked by the members of the coarray email list. It is
N2007 and is attached. I am now starting a WG5 ballot on it (see N2012),
with the closing date of 16 April. The content of N2007 is identical to
that of J3/14-130.

Bill has also prepared a companion Editor Report, J3/14-134, which
describes the changes from N1996.

Best wishes,

John.

[attachment "N2012.txt" deleted by Daniel C Chen/Toronto/IBM] [attachment
"N2007.pdf" deleted by Daniel C Chen/Toronto/IBM]