(j3.2006) (SC22WG5.5214) WG23 for extinction ...

Dan Nagle danlnagle
Sun Apr 6 09:08:57 EDT 2014

Hi,

Since WG23 has not yet published the revision of their TS
with the Fortran Annex, it?s premature to disband them.
See J3/14-131r1 for more.

After the next revision of 24772 is published, you may have
other views.