(j3.2006) Fwd: Serious Copyright Infringement of An ISO (International Organization for Standardization) English Standard

Dan Nagle danlnagle
Tue Apr 1 21:09:06 EDT 2014

Hi,

The document whose link I removed had no statement of copyright
(that I could find, anyway).  Still, better to retreat.

The 007 directory may re-appear under the Members Only area,
when I have time to do it.  (Without shell access, I?ll
test the ability of sftp to move the directories across
the web site.  Sorry, this may take some time to reckon
the best course.)

On Apr 1, 2014, at 17:39 , Malcolm Cohen <malcolm at NAG-J.CO.JP> wrote:

>> Infringing URL: http://j3-fortran.org/doc/standing/links/007.pdf
>
> It's been taken down so I don't know what this was ... but if it was a link to
> the DIS, that would be our mistake.  As a general rule, if the document itself
> says it is "Copyright ISO", then we cannot leave it up long-term.

It was 10-007r1.pdf