(j3.2006) (SC22WG5.5042) First draft of possible table on compiler conformance for TS 29113

Bader, Reinhold Reinhold.Bader
Fri Jul 26 06:38:55 EDT 2013

Please note that the attached article is a draft - some work is still
required before this is ready for publication as a Forum article.

Best wishes
Reinhold