(j3.2006) (SC22WG5.5024) F2003 copyright

John Reid John.Reid
Thu Jul 4 07:16:06 EDT 2013

WG5,

NAG, who host the WG5 website, have received a complaint about N1830 breaking
the ISO Copyright. Malcolm and I have pointed out that it is a draft, but of
course the differences are slight. I have therefore asked NAG to remove N1830
for the site.

The earlier drafts, N1814 and N1826, also bear the ISO Copyright on every page,
so I have asked for those to be removed, too. Had I not done so, they would soon
have been found by web browsing.

I will update the indices and links to correspond with these removals soon.

Best wishes,

John.
--
Scanned by iCritical.