(j3.2006) Meeting 201, preliminaries (before finalizing document N1960 as the local arrangements for the 2013 Delft meeting.

Toon Moene toon
Mon Feb 4 13:18:14 EST 2013

On 02/02/2013 10:51 AM, John Reid wrote:

> Toon,
>
>> Please find the the first version of the document attached to this mail.
>
> This seems excellent to me. I propose to send it to NAG over the weekend
> so that it appears on the website on Monday. We can always issue a
> replacement later if you want to make changes (we did this for Markham).

Unfortunately, I already missed that deadline ;-)  How do I send
something to NAG ?  Do you mean: put N1960-1.txt on the ftp server
(until now, I only read something off it - I didn't know we could store
on it) ?

Kind regards,

--
Toon Moene - e-mail: toon at moene.org - phone: +31 346 214290