(j3.2006) Proposal for system of units

Dan Nagle dannagle
Wed Nov 14 20:31:08 EST 2012

Hi,

On Nov 14, 2012, at 18:16 , Malcolm Cohen <malcolm at NAG-J.CO.JP> wrote:

>>> This does sound rather like US TAG business to me, rather than PL22.3
>>> overall.
>>
>> I still want to present a tutorial on Monday or Tuesday, preferably in
>> the morning.  If Malcolm wants to exclude himself from the discussion,
>> that's OK.
>
> Just clarifying your "urge J3 [to] advocate", since I am a member of J3 but have
> no say in US TAG.  So the exclusion has already occurred, not by my choice.

The most we can do at 200 re UNITS is to have a US-TAG motion
for the US to ask WG5 to change its plan for the next several years.

I thought Van had agreed to a Tuesday AM Tutorial, but I'm too lazy
just now to go through my email to find the exchange.  Anyway,
Monday is fine, if desired.

I trust US-TAG will meet Thursday PM so everyone will have time
to digest the Tutorial.

--
Cheers!

Dan Nagle