(j3.2006) Proposal for system of units

Dan Nagle dannagle
Wed Nov 14 07:19:33 EST 2012

Hi,

On Nov 13, 2012, at 23:03 , Malcolm Cohen <malcolm at NAG-J.CO.JP> wrote:

> This does sound rather like US TAG business to me, rather than PL22.3 overall.

Yes, the idea is for Van to make a motion in US-TAG
that the initial position of the US in Delft be
to ask WG5 to change the plan to allow a Units TS.
(As soon as the US caucuses the position might change.)
I haven't seen the US TAG agenda.

Van also has a Tutorial for Tuesday AM.

I suppose what WG5 will hear depends on the US TAG result,
but I'll let John comment on any understanding with Van.

--
Cheers!

Dan Nagle