(j3.2006) Initial distribution of papers

Van Snyder Van.Snyder
Wed Feb 8 22:05:10 EST 2012

On Wed, 2012-02-08 at 19:02 -0800, Malcolm Cohen wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> We have a few more papers now, here is my suggested update to the initial
> distribution.
>
> Interp: 102, 103, 104, 106, 108r1, 111, 114, 116r1, 117, 118, 121, 124, 125
> Edit: 105, 109, 110, 112
> JoR: 115, 126, 127, 128
> Data: 107 is out of order and apparently based on a false premise (*)

Right.  This was written before Malcolm corrected my proposed interp
request in 108, upon which this feature request was based.  There might
be something useful here, but the proposition that something needs
correcting is, as Malcolm observed concerning 108, false.