(j3.2006) Initial distribution of papers

Malcolm Cohen malcolm
Wed Feb 8 22:02:23 EST 2012

Hi folks,

We have a few more papers now, here is my suggested update to the initial
distribution.

Interp: 102, 103, 104, 106, 108r1, 111, 114, 116r1, 117, 118, 121, 124, 125
Edit: 105, 109, 110, 112
JoR: 115, 126, 127, 128
Data: 107 is out of order and apparently based on a false premise (*)
Interop: 111, 123
Hpc: 11-256r1, N1906
Librarian: 122 everyone read
All: 113, 119, 120

Apart from adding the new papers, I have suggested changing 113 from /Edit to
/All, as it is a discussion paper for J3 with proposed straw votes, and added
the coarray TS papers that I am aware of.

My personal plan for this meeting is to join /JoR initially to work on the c13
papers I submitted.  At the moment there does not appear to be significant work
for /Data, though that might change during the meeting.  I would encourage the
usual suspects//////members of /Data to join other subgroups, at least for the
first day or so of the meeting.

(*) The apparently-false premise is the existence of a hole in our rules such
that it would be possible to access the host instance via a specification
function in a standard-conforming program.  No such hole has yet been
discovered.  Even if there were such a hole, I think it should be fixed not
exploited.

................................Malcolm Cohen, Nihon NAG, Tokyo.