(j3.2006) (SC22WG5.4552) Comments on the technical content of the coarray TS

Bill Long longb
Fri Sep 30 12:10:16 EDT 2011

Hi John,

Is N1835 intended to be included in this list by reference, or do the
items there need to be repeated?  I note that there are references to
N1835 in the new document, but I missed seeing a clear statement that it
is included entirely.

Bill Long                                           longb at cray.com