(j3.2006) (SC22WG5.4406) Fw: Enquiry Fortran 90 OR 95

David Muxworthy d.muxworthy
Fri Jan 28 18:40:43 EST 2011

The following message was blocked by the sc22wg5 mailserver.

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: RE: [ukfortran] (SC22WG5.4403) Fw: Enquiry Fortran 90 OR 95
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 17:10:49 -0000
From: "John Holden" <John.Holden at nag.co.uk>
To: "Ian Chivers" <ian.chivers at chiversandbryan.co.uk>,
	"Girish Mittal" <girish.mittal at qlcomp.in>
Cc: "Samir Khatua" <snigdhainfotech at yahoo.co.in>,
	"Michael Metcalf" <michaelmetcalf at compuserve.com>,
	"sc22wg5 at dkuug.dk" <sc22wg5 at open-std.org>

Thanks Ian,

Dear Samir,

Our Indian clients are looked after by
Quantum Leap Computing Pvt Ltd
403 Rajshila Building
597 JSS Road
Princess Street
Mumbai 400 002
INDIA

Contact: Girish Mittal
Email: girish.mittal at qlcomp.in

Tel: +91 22 28965549
Fax: +91 22 28965549
Mobile: +91 9323462428

We find purchasing locally for our Indian clients easiest, but if you or
the end user need to be invoiced direct from the UK this can also be
arranged, Girish would be more than capable of making this arrangement
if this was a route you chose to take.

As far as purchasing goes you'll need to let Girish know a bit more
detail

(a)    As well as the Fortran Compiler, we provide Fortran Libraries
feel free to ask about those.

(b)   Do let him know Operating System etc we support most mainstream
o/s - see http://www.nag.co.uk/downloads/npdownloads.asp

We look forward to working with you.

Kind regards

John