(j3.2006) (SC22WG5.4404) RE: [ukfortran] Fw: Enquiry Fortran 90 OR 95

Ian Chivers ian.chivers
Fri Jan 28 11:00:57 EST 2011

Hi

Nag offer very good educational licencing terms.

they normally deal with educational establishment direct though.

i've copied this to john holden at nag, he

handles the uk educational sector.

Ian Chivers

  _____