(j3.2006) (SC22WG5.4403) Fw: Enquiry Fortran 90 OR 95

Michael Metcalf michaelmetcalf
Fri Jan 28 09:58:09 EST 2011

Is there a vendor out there who'd like to contact this gentleman?

Thanks,

Mike Metcalf

P.S. Please cc me.

----- Original Message -----
From: Samir Khatua
To: michaelmetcalf at compuserve.com
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2011 1:09 PM
Subject: Enquiry Fortran 90 OR 95

            Dear Sir,
                   This is to inform you that, we are interested to purchase FORTRAN 90 or 95 for our valuable customer ( College). We are a Computer Hardware and Software retailer Country in INDIA, State in West Bengal and District in Midnapore (West). So, Pls give advice or guide where  buy and technical support the above said software in INDIA.

                                      In this context, We would like to draw your kind attention and hope that the above mater may be realized of its grates importance and take a positive step from your end at an earliest opportunity.

            Thanking you with an anticipation of an early action.

            Sincerely yours,

            SOMENATH KHATUA

            SNIGDHA INFOTECH

            "Saborni Super Market Complex", Room No:- 4,

            OLD LIC More, Midnapur Town,

            District:- Midnapore (West), PIN:- 721101

            State:- West Bengal

            Country:- INDIA

            Contact No:- +91 094340 12669  (Mobile)

                                 +91 03222 275493  (Land)