(j3.2006) [Fwd: Reminder Fairfield Inn Las Vegas Airport Group Rooms Reservation window is close to end]

Van Snyder Van.Snyder
Tue Jan 11 14:59:23 EST 2011

Good Day!

As a reminder, your special rate will end on January 14, 2011.  Attached
is a list of guests with reservations for the J3 Fortran. We want to
make sure all your attendees receive this rate so please notify your
remaining guests as soon as possible.

  First Name

  Last Name

 Arrival Date

Departure Date

 Confirmation
    Number

STANLEY

WHITLOCK

Feb-12-2011

Feb-18-2011

84156980

VAN

SNYDER

Feb-13-2011

Feb-18-2011

83055694

Of course, if I can assist you with anything else or you have any
questions, please email or contact me at 949-892-2184.

Best Regards,

Jennifer Fletcher
Event Planning Manager- Arizona/Nevada

Marriott's West Southwest Regional Sales Office
Direct ? 949.892.2184 | Fax ? 949.892.2261 |
Jennifer.Fletcher at marriott.com

This communication contains information from Marriott International,
Inc. that may be confidential. Except for personal use by the intended
recipient, or as expressly authorized by the sender, any person who
receives this information is prohibited from disclosing, copying,
distributing, and/or using it. If you have received this communication
in error, please immediately delete it and all copies, and promptly
notify the sender. Nothing in this communication is intended to operate
as an electronic signature under applicable law.