(j3.2006) Fwd: [SC-TAGs] DUE: 05/09/2011 - COMMENT(S) on DIS 30170 using the FAST-TRACK Procedure

Dan Nagle dannagle
Mon Apr 11 12:53:46 EDT 2011

Hello,

This appears to standardize Ruby (or perhaps some variant?).

If you have any concerns, let me know so I can pass them on to Bob.

TIA

Begin forwarded message:

--
Cheers!