(j3.2006) J3/10-256 minutes to J3 meeting #193

Whitlock, Stan stan.whitlock
Thu Oct 21 13:53:50 EDT 2010

J3:

Attached please find the draft minutes to J3 meeting #193.  It is paper number 10-256 but it is not yet on the server.  Please let me know if you find any errors or omissions.

Dan:

I could not download this paper to the J3 server.  It said "could not open papers paper".  Could you please put it in the m193 directory and update papers193.txt?

Thanks                                      /Stan