(j3.2006) Fwd: PLEASE PROOF: My proposed response to ISO/CS w.r.t its recent "requirement" about document submission format. FEEDBACK DUE by 2010-11-01

Craig Dedo craig
Tue Oct 19 16:38:13 EDT 2010

Everyone:
	I like Rex Jaeschke's reply a lot.  It is very plain-spoken, straightforward, and
hard-hitting.  Exactly what is needed.  Some other persons may recommend some improvements
which may be desirable, but I am very pleased if it goes back to ISO as it is.

Sincerely,
Craig T. Dedo
17130 W. Burleigh Place
P. O. Box 423??????????????????Mobile Phone:? (414) 412-5869
Brookfield, WI?? 53008-0423??? E-mail:? <craig at ctdedo.com>
USA
Linked-In:? http://www.linkedin.com/in/craigdedo