(j3.2006) J3 Web Site Hosting (Was: 193 meeting papers)

Craig Dedo craig
Sun Oct 10 19:43:12 EDT 2010

Everyone:
	How much disk space do we need?  What services do we need (specific list of
services)?

	Once I have this information, I will inquire around here to see if one of the
schools is willing to host the J3 server on a continuing, long-term basis for free.  I
also will find out what the cost of a commercial service would be.

	Also, what is the decision time frame?  How soon does J3 need a new web site host?

Sincerely,
Craig T. Dedo
17130 W. Burleigh Place
P. O. Box 423???????????????????????? Mobile Phone:? (414) 412-5869
Brookfield, WI?? 53008-0423??? E-mail:? <craig at ctdedo.com>
USA
Linked-In:? http://www.linkedin.com/in/craigdedo