(j3.2006) a question on interp F08/0049

Aleksandar Donev donev
Mon Nov 15 09:50:33 EST 2010

On 11/15/10 03:26, Malcolm Cohen wrote:
> Don't confuse this with the COELEMENTAL attribute!  Of course
> coelemental functions cannot have variable type parameters at this time.
If Malcolm meant this as a joke he got me...I instantly went to search
the pdf to see if you guys added this while I was sleeping. Was there a
proposal for it or some such?
Aleks

--
Aleksandar Donev, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences
E-mail: donev at courant.nyu.edu
Phone: (212) 992-7315; Fax: (212) 995-4121
Mailing address: 251 Mercer St, New York, NY 10012
Web: http://cims.nyu.edu/~donev