(j3.2006) (SC22WG5.4350) WG5 informal ballot re Interop. TR

John Reid John.Reid
Mon Nov 8 12:57:47 EST 2010

Dear WG5,

Please find attached a WG5 informal ballot on the schedule and draft of TR
29113. I hope it is self-explanatory. I will send the papers that it references,
N1838/9, separately.

I hope that members will engage in a lively email debate on the Interop TR
issues that concern them. It would be helpful if a ballot comment provides a
summary and conclusion for each such debate.

In addition, I am sure that J3 would welcome draft J3 papers that address the
Unresolved Technical Issues (UTIs) in N1838.

With best wishes,

John.